This support article pertains to the SiteNow v1 platform. Click here for SiteNow v2 documentation.
When your website is initially created, some apps create content automatically to help you understand how the apps function. This content can be edited or removed at any time.
To edit or delete a piece of demo content:
- Log in to the website and click "Content" in the black toolbar at the top of the page.
- [Optional] Use the filters above the table of content to help find the content to edit/delete.
- To delete a piece of content:
- Click "delete" in the "Operations" column for that piece of content.
- Confirm that you want to delete the content.
- To delete multiple pieces of content at once:
- Check the box to the left of the title of the content you want to delete.
- In the "Operations" list, select "delete".
- Click the "Execute" button and confirm that you want to delete the content.
- To edit a piece of content:
- Click "edit" in the "Operations" column for that piece of content.
- Make your changes and then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.