Polycom Desk Phones provide essential telephone functions for Skype for Business users. The pull-down menus below provide access to Quick Start guides and login information.
Polycom Phone Login Overview
In order to use your Polycom phone, you must login, or sign into the phone. This is typically a one-time process and can be automated or performed manually. The different login options are discussed below:
Your Polycom phone can be setup to automatically sign you in. Your local IT Support person will work with Skype for Business team members to set this up.
Login Using your Phone's Extension and Pin Number
- Select the SignIn soft key
- Choose the second option for PIN AUTH
- In the Extension field, enter your completed number including 1 and area code, without any spaces or hyphens. For example, 13195551234.
- For PIN, enter the pin that was assigned to you.
- This is not the same PIN as the Unified Messaging PIN that was emailed to you. See the pull-down menu above for more details in the PIN.
Login Using Your HawkID
- Select the SignIn soft key.
- Select first option for User Cred
- Enter the following in to the phone when prompted:
- Sign-In Address: email@example.com
- Domain: IOWA
- User: jdoe (HawkID)
- Password: HawkID Password