If you would like to incorporate The University of Iowa branding to your survey, this can be done by applying a Theme in Qualtrics.
There are currently seven University of Iowa specific Themes available under our license. Included in these are the following:
- General University of Iowa theme
- UI Health Care theme
- University of Iowa ITS theme
- UI Diversity Office theme
- UI Registrar's office theme
- UI Tippie College of Business theme
- UI College of Engineering Theme
In order to change your survey's Theme to one of the available UI Themes, please follow the steps below:
- From your project, click Look & Feel under the Survey tab
- From the resulting My Survey window, click to select University of Iowa from the drop-down menu (2a), then click Change Theme (2b).
- Select the Theme you wish to apply to your survey from the available options, then click Save at the bottom of the window.
Requesting A Custom Theme
If you would like to have a custom Theme created for your department or College, you can request a new Theme (also referred to as a "Skin") by reaching out to the ITS Help Desk.
Please note: There is a fee for custom Theme designs, and the department or college requesting the theme will be responsible for the cost. As of December, this charge was approximately $500.
For questions or additional information pertaining to the cost of the theme for your department or college, we encourage you to reach out to Qualtrics Support. Qualtrics Support can be accessed via phone, email or chat through the Qualtrics Support Center.