If you would like to incorporate The University of Iowa branding to your survey, this can be done by applying a Theme in Qualtrics.
There are currently seven University of Iowa specific Themes available under our license. Included in these are the following:
- General University of Iowa theme
- UI Health Care theme
- University of Iowa ITS theme
- UI Diversity Office theme
- UI Registrar's office theme
- UI Tippie College of Business theme
- UI College of Engineering Theme
In order to change your survey's Theme to one of the available UI Themes, please follow the steps below:
- From your project, click Look & Feel under the Survey tab
- From the resulting My Survey window, click to select University of Iowa from the drop-down menu (2a), then click Change Theme (2b).
- Select the Theme you wish to apply to your survey from the available options, then click Save at the bottom of the window.
If you would lke to have a custom Theme created for your department or College, you can request a new Theme (also referred to as a "Skin") from the Qualtrics Design Team by completing the Theme Builder form.
Please note: There is a fee for custom Theme designs. As of March 2017, this charge is approximately $250.