A Conferencing PIN is used to join, by phone dial-in, Skype for Business meetings you've organized.
When do I need a Conferencing PIN?
- The Conferencing PIN is required for Skype for Business meeting organizers that dial-in to join a meeting. If you join a Skype meeting as the organizer by using a method other than dialing-in, then you do not need a PIN.
How is a Conferencing PIN reset?
- Users can change their Conferencing PIN by either:
- Navigating to dialin.uiowa.edu/dialin directly
- Selecting 'Pin' from the Skype for Business dial pad
- Clicking the 'Forgot PIN' link in a Skype meeting invitation
- From the webpage, click 'Sign In'
- Enter your Username (iowa\HawkID) and Password
- Follow the prompts to reset your PIN
Important note: If you phone extension is not configured, you are most likely not Enterprise Voice enabled and need to contact the ITS Help Desk to get your Conferencing PIN changed.