This support article pertains to the SiteNow v1 platform. Click here for SiteNow v2 documentation.
If you are editing content using Internet Explorer and the Body field is blank with no editing toolbar displaying, verify that Internet Explorer is not using Compatibility View Mode for the website.
For IE 11 users:
- Open up Internet Explorer (IE 11).
- Press the Alt key on your keyboard, this will make a menu bar appear.
- Click on the Tools menu tab.
- Select the Compatibility View settings option.
- Uncheck the "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" option.
Note: If uiowa.edu is listed in the Compatibility View box, remove it.