Shared Libraries (also known as Groups) are easy to create and use. They are useful for a class or project where everyone has the same access. You cannot have some people as Read Only and other others with Read/Write. Everyone in the Shared Library has Read/Write access.
To create a new Shared Library in Office 365:
- Login to office365.uiowa.edu
- Select OneDrive (blue cloud)
- On the lower left-hand side, you will see "Create Shared Library"
- Name your Shared Library and click Create.
- Once your Library is created, you can add members in the upper right-hand corner.
- To remove a member or elevate a member to an Owner, select the "down arrow" underneath their name.
- Note: Owners can add and remove other members
- Select Documents over on the left-hand side to get to the Shared Document Library