There are a couple of options for creating a shortcut to your Outlook templates.
Add a new item to your Quick Steps
- Under the Home tab of Outlook, look in the center of the screen for the Quick Steps box.
- In the Quick Steps section, choose the Create New option.
- Type a name for the quick step.
- Choose an Action by clicking the down arrow – choose New Message in the Respond section.
- Type the TO address if needed
- Click the Show Options button.
- Type the subject, text, etc for the message (you can copy text from an existing template here)
- Click Finish to save the quick step. It will now appear in the Quick Step section. Click the quick step item name to use the template.
Add a shortcut on the Outlook Ribbon
- Click the File tab and click Options.
- Select Customize Ribbon.
- Click the New Group icon then choose Rename to name it (e.g., Templates), type the name and click OK.
- Choose All commands in the "Choose commands from" field.
- Select Choose Form and click Add.
- Click OK to save changes. This icon will open a Choose Forms window. Click the down arrow in the Look In field. Select User Templates in File System and select your template.
NOTE: if you prefer using the Quick Access toolbar, you can also customize it using the steps for customizing the Outlook Ribbon