Qualtrics is a secure, online data collection service provided by ITS at the University of Iowa. This service is available to The University of Iowa faculty, staff and students at no cost. Support and training for this software is provided by Qualtrics.
To access the Qualtrics online data collection service, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://uiowa.qualtrics.com
- Authenticate with your Hawk ID and Hawk ID Password
Note: If you are unsure of your Hawk ID, have forgotten your password, or need to unlock your account, please see https://hawkid.uiowa.edu/, or contact the ITS Help Desk at 384-4357 (4-HELP).
If you are prompted with additional questions, continue with the following instructions:
- Select "Create a New Account"
- On the next page, select "No, I don't have a preexisting account here."
- On the resulting page, select "Sign In" and enter your HawkID and password again if prompted.
- You are now ready to create your first survey!