NOTE: Office 365 users will have University of Iowa holidays automatically added to their Office 365 calendar. This can be turned off/on by logging in to the DIY tools (https://diy.uiowa.edu/) and selecting Calendar Combiner and check/uncheck Holidays. NOTE: these files are no longer available in Public Folders
Healthcare and other non-Iowa Office 365 users will need to add the holidays to their Outlook (Windows) calendar by following these steps:
- Save the calendar file - right click on the file (from list below) and choose Save Target As
- Change the name calendar file and remove ".txt" from the end of the file name.
- Click OK to save
- Create a new message in your email client and put your name in the To field
- Attach the holiday file
- Double-click on the attachment, select Open.
- Check the University Holidays box and click OK.
NOTE; if you do the import more than once, you will get duplicates.
NOTE: Mac and OWA users can open the links above and manually enter the dates to their calendar