How to Enter
No purchase is necessary.
Contestants may enter by showing Information Technology Services (ITS) Help Desk staff that they have voluntarily configured their University of Iowa Office 365 Email account and successfully connected to UIWireless eduroam on their mobile device. The ITS Help Desk representative will instruct you to provide your contest entry on a device owned by the University of Iowa ITS.
Contestants are able to enter at two locations:
- The ITS Help Desk located on the second floor of the Old Capitol Mall (2800 UCC)
- Information Technology Services table at new student or transfer orientation information fairs.
- Contest ends July 31, 2017 and is open to any current and future enrolled student. Students attending either a new student or transfer orientation held after July 31 are still able to enter raffle only at the orientation fair that day.
- You do not need to be present to win. Winners will be contacted via email if selected to win.
- Winners will be selected via random drawing to be held on September 1, 2017 at ITS.
- Participant must be a valid University of Iowa student on the date of entry with a valid University of Iowa ID.
- Participants must be 18 years of age to enter and will be validated upon pickup of prize.
- If selected as a winner, you will need to provide valid Iowa One Card upon pickup of the prize.
- Prizes can be picked up in the main offices of ITS, located on the 2nd floor of the Old Capital Mall.
- Only one entry per student.
- Prize awarded is final; no substitution allowed. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Winners are responsible for any taxes associated with winnings.
- By participating, winners grant Information Technology Services (ITS) exclusive permission to use their names and photographs in advertising, promotion, and public relations efforts, without additional compensation.
- By submitting an entry, participants agree to receive promotional information from ITS.
- ITS and the University of Iowa are not responsible for entries that are lost of void due to typographical or computer error.
- The drawing is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winner is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- University Faculty or Staff, ITS Employees, or any one handling this raffle are NOT eligible to win.
One grand prize winner will be selected at random to receive a gift card for a one year subscription to their choice of Apple Music or Spotify music streaming services. Grand prize winner may choose one:
- One year of Apple Music - Approximate retail value: $99
- One year of Spotify Premium - Approximate retail value: $119.88
Three runners-up will be selected at random to receive a gift card for a three month subscription to their choice of Apple Music or Spotify music streaming services. Runners up winners may choose one:
- Three months of Apple Music valued at $29.97
- Three months of Spotify Premium valued at $29.97