- Available to Faculty, Staff, and Researchers. Availability to Students determined on a case-by-case basis
- FileMaker 16 server environments
- Extend your database to the web with Custom Web Publishing with PHP or Web Direct
- Shared access to hosted databases
- Enhanced security with SSL communication, HawkID login and AES-256 encrypted databases.
- Daily Backups
If you would like to learn more about the FileMaker Hosting and Administration service, please contact us at email@example.com.
Past 90 Days
ITS will be updating the central ITS FileMaker 14 server to version 16. The central ITS FileMaker server will be unavailable during this time.
Due to new minimum client requirements associated with this update, ITS is asking all users to upgrade their client to version 14.0.6 or 15.0.4 before December 20, 2017. It is important that you do not update your client to version 16 at this time. The central ITS FileMaker servers will not be compatible with FileMaker 16 until after the upgrade. If you need assistance updating your FileMaker Pro client, please contact your local IT support personnel.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.