- Available to Faculty, Staff, and Researchers. Availability to Students determined on a case-by-case basis
- FileMaker 16 server environments
- Extend your database to the web with Custom Web Publishing with PHP or Web Direct
- Shared access to hosted databases
- Enhanced security with SSL communication, HawkID login and AES-256 encrypted databases.
- Daily Backups
If you would like to learn more about the FileMaker Hosting and Administration service, please contact us at email@example.com.
Past 90 Days
The issue has now been resolved.
Users who were actively using their solution and experienced an abrupt disconnect should validate the data integrity of records that were being modified at that time. If there are any issues or concerns, please contact the FileMaker group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The central ITS FileMaker server is currently down. ITS staff are working on a resolution and will update this alert when more information is available.
This issue has been resolved.
Customers with hosted FileMaker web applications on the central ITS FileMaker server may experience some problems connecting to their web solutions. ITS is aware of this issue and is working to resolve this as quickly as possible.
Affected sites include:
- Recreational Services Locker Signup Tool
- Performer Bank
- Chief Medical Officer Time Tracking Tool
- Radiology Time Tracking Tool
- Program Era
- Neuropathology Atlas
- OCAS Scholars
- Art & Art History OVM Videos
- Assessment Exchange
Please contact email@example.com for any questions or concerns.
ITS will be updating the central ITS FileMaker 14 server to version 16. The central ITS FileMaker server will be unavailable during this time.
Due to new minimum client requirements associated with this update, ITS is asking all users to upgrade their client to version 14.0.6 or 15.0.4 before December 20, 2017. It is important that you do not update your client to version 16 at this time. The central ITS FileMaker servers will not be compatible with FileMaker 16 until after the upgrade. If you need assistance updating your FileMaker Pro client, please contact your local IT support personnel.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.