University of Iowa students are invited to the new Learning Commons for a variety of free "LC Late Night" events from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2 at the Main Library.
LC Late Night is an effort to highlight the facility's around-the-clock availability during weeknights. Snacks will be available, and the Food for Thought cafe will provide free smoothie samples and coupons.
Among the events:
- A librarian film festival
- Tips for using social media
- Learn how make a GIF
- Get creative at the craft table
- Learn more about EPX Studio for interactive media [https://epx.org.uiowa.edu/about-us]
- A presentation from the "Ask the Sexperts" group