The ITS Office of Teaching, Learning, & Technology will offer training on teaching and learning tools Aug. 13-21.
The “semester startup” sessions provide an introduction to the technologies, and can also be helpful as a refresher. Registration is required, and individual appointments are also an option.
The sessions will be held in the University Capitol Centre Training Room (second floor of UCC):
- ICON Overview: Wednesday, Aug. 13, 9:30–11:30 a.m.
- Clickers (Mac Only): Wednesday, Aug. 13, 1:30–3:30 p.m.
- Clickers (Windows Only): Thursday, Aug. 14, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- ICON Overview: Thursday, Aug. 14, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- UICapture/Panopto Lecture Capture (Mac Only): Monday, Aug. 18, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- ICON Overview: Tuesday, Aug. 19, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- UICapture/Panopto Lecture Capture (Windows Only): Monday, Aug. 20, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- ICON Overview: Thursday, Aug. 21, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
ITS also offers training on digital media, advanced clickers, Turnitin, Respondus Lockdown Browser, and other ICON tools. Trainees can come to ITS in UCC, or staff will present a group session at your department.
For full descriptions and registration, visit https://teach.its.uiowa.edu/events/upcoming. If a topic isn’t offered, contact the ITS Help Desk and they will direct your request to the appropriate group.